A reminder of the wounds that Christ bore for us, this dramatic set paints a vivid picture of the nails and thorns that pierced His hands, feet and head.
View Collection Here
Materials: Sterling Silver, Gold Fill, Garnets
Hand forged gold fill and sterling silver ‘nails’ are combined with earthy and beautiful garnets, symbolic of Christ’s blood. Remembering Christ’s wounds reminds us of his perfect love for us. His wounds bring us peace, healing, grace, freedom from the law, and victory over the powers of darkness.
- “Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son. So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided.” Genesis 22:13
- “and then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on his head. They put a staff in his right hand and knelt in front of him and mocked him. “Hail, king of the Jews!” they said.” Matthew 27:29
- “Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha). Here they crucified him” John 19:17&18a
- “Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water.” John 19:34
- “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.” Zechariah 19:34
- “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5
- “When you were dead in your sins and in the un-circumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross. And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.” Colossians 2:13-15
The nails killed our sin and death, and His resurrection from the grave gave us life. When you put your faith in Jesus, your hands, feet and brow are pierced like His and you can live in the grace, peace, healing and power that He rose in. Thank you Jesus!
God set the rainbows in the sky to remind us of His Love and His Faithfulness to keep His Word, His Promise to us, despite our faults and mistakes.
View Collection Here
Materials: Gold fill, Vermeil, 14kt gold cross, citrine, peridot, amethyst, garnet and iolite.
This gorgeous collection is a reminder to us that HE IS FAITHFUL, and is an encouragement to be faithful to our word. It includes five separate necklaces dotted with gemstones to signify the different colors of the rainbow.
- “I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. … I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. … I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant…” Genesis 9:13-16
- “The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin” Ex 34:6&7
- “Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.” Deut 7:9
- “I speak of your faithfulness and salvation. I do not conceal your love and your truth from the great assembly.”Psalm 40:10
- “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness…” Galatians 5:22
- “Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.” Heb 10:23
- “I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True.” Rev 19:11
- Red Garnets: Blood Covenant. The handshake came when two people made a cut in their forearms, & let their blood mingle. That is a serious commitment and promise! The ultimate blood covenant was made by Jesus on the cross.
- Orange/Yellow Citrine: Sun Shine and the Glory of God. It is the light and happiness that comes with the knowledge, and reassurance of an unbreakable promise.
- Green Peridot: As the dove brought the olive branch, The New Life that comes as the Holy Spirit brings hope, new growth, and the promise of rest and healing as the old passes away and a new life begins.
- Blue/Indigo Iolite: Rain. Sent to destroy. God did not promise to never send it again, only that it would not destroy us entirely. He is Faithful to bring us new life. “Faithfulness” (true blue, color-fastness), “fidelity” (an English bride’s blue ribbon), and “covenant remembering” (tassels on an Israelites garment to remember the commands of the Lord).
- Violet Amethyst: Kingship/Royalty/Value. Purple dye was worth more than its weight in gold. Derived from mollusks (water), it did not turn purple until it was exposed to sunlight. Mix rain with the glory of God and you get something beautiful and extremely valuable; a rainbow sealed with an unbreakable promise.
I designed these 5 necklaces with inspiration of a marriage or vow renewal ceremony. Can you picture a man placing each of these chains around his bride’s neck as he says his vows? What a beautiful image of the love of Christ, clothing her in covenant, glory, life, fidelity, and royalty.
The wearer of these pieces is encouraged by the Greatest Commandment: Love the LORD! Amen!
View the Collection Here
Materials: Sterling Silver, Marcasite, Smokey Quartz, Mother of Pearl, Salt Water Pearls
The real treasure of the necklace can not be seen. Inspired by the Mezuzah affixed to the doorposts of Jewish homes, a large sterling silver and marcasite tube lays over your heart. Hidden within is a scroll written with the words of Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and Matthew 22:37-38
- “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.” Deuteronomy 6:4-9
- “2 Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart. 9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. 10 I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. 11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. 15 I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. 16 I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.” Psalm 119
- “Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.” Mathew 22:37-38
- “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.” Philippians 4:8 &9
- “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.” Proverbs 3:3&4
- “”The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Romans 10:8-10
There is so much fruit from a life that loves the Lord with its whole heart, who meditates upon the very word of God, who hides that word within his heart. When you hide the word in your heart, you take it for your own. It becomes part of you and the promises within that word have to come to pass, for with faith and belief we have peace, justification and salvation.
One of a kind creations just like you are! My “Life” collection celebrates who we are and who created us.
View the Collection Here:
Materials: Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, Leather
Each piece is hand formed using silver Art Clay and is 99.9% silver. A special “life verse” is prayerfully chosen using your birth date.
- “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God…Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men.” John 1:1-4
- “the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.” Genesis 2:6-7
- “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Psalm 139:13-14
- “You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” Psalm 16:11
- “”Stand up and praise the LORD your God, who is from everlasting to everlasting. Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise. You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.” Nehemiah 9:5b&6
- “The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want… Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.” Psalm 23: 1 & 6
- “ The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm27:1
- “I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life” Deut 30:19-20
- “For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” John 6:40
You were made for a purpose. Choose to live that life with purpose.
A celebration of one of the most famous romances of all times. Let this collection echo of a love that lasts throughout the pages of time.
View Collection Here
Materials: Sterling Silver, Quartz Crystal, Tourmaline, Rubies, Bone, Smokey Quartz, Moonstone, Mother of Pearl.
Inspired by the Song of Solomon and the story of Adam and Eve, each piece has a nostalgic and romantic feel. The Song of Solomon is a beautiful dialogue between two lovers. It is the romance of a King and his bride.
- Song of Solomon 1 “The Bride Confesses Her Love…
2Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine; 3 your anointing oils are fragrant; your name is oil poured out; therefore virgins love you. 4 Draw me after you; let us run. The king has brought me into his chambers.
14My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms in the vineyards of Engedi.
15 Behold, you are beautiful, my love; behold, you are beautiful; your eyes are doves.
16 Behold, you are beautiful, my beloved, truly delightful.
- Song of Solomon 2
1 I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys.
2As a lily among brambles, so is my love among the young women.
3As an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men.
With great delight I sat in his shadow, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. 4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. 5 Sustain me with raisins; refresh me with apples, for I am sick with love. 6 His left hand is under my head, and his right hand embraces me! 16 My beloved is mine, and I am his; he grazes among the lilies.
- Song of Solomon 4 Solomon Admires His Bride’s Beauty
9You have captivated my heart, my sister, my bride; you have captivated my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace. 10 How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much better is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your oils than any spice! 11 Your lips drip nectar, my bride; honey and milk are under your tongue;
- “And Adam said:“This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.” Genesis 2:23
Celebrate your own romance, the love given to you by God above. It is a gift to cherish every day of your life. Even if you don’t have a mate yet, the King of King woos you with His undying love. Let Him embrace you as you pour out your love to Him.
God encourages us to clad ourselves in armor, His armor. To remind us of the God kind of armor, Salt & Light by Lori Delisle presents the “Armor of God” collection.
View the Collection
Materials: Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, Moonstone, Rubies
Sterling silver chains, dog tags and shields are decorated in crosses and crowns and dotted with gems like moonstone and rubies.
- “ 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. …14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Ephesians 6:10-17
- “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
- “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32
- “The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” Psalm 145:18
- “You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.” Hebrews 1:9
- “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for … training in righteousness” 2 Timothy 3:16
- “But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because ofrighteousness.” Romans 8:10
- “The priest answered them, “Go in peace. Your journey has the LORD’s approval.” Judges 18:6
- “Look, there on the mountains, the feet of one who brings good news, who proclaims peace! Celebrate …. No more will the wicked invade you; they will be completely destroyed.” Nahum 1:15
- “Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.” Hebrews 12:14
- “my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior” 2 Samuel 22:3
- “ I am your shield, your very great reward.” Genesis 15:1
- “Sovereign LORD, my strong deliverer, you shield my head in the day of battle.” Psalm 140:7
- “Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.” Psalm 62:6
- “For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.” Heb 4:12
Truth. Righteousness. Peace. Faith. Salvation. The Spirit. These are powerful words. Take them with you wherever you go.
When God anoints your life for a purpose, even the dead things can come forth, blossom and produce fruit.
View the Collection
Materials: Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, Rose Quartz, Opals and Mother of Pearl
In the tabernacle of the Lord stood a gold lampstand decorated with almond blossoms. The lampstand represents the light of Christ and the oil that filled it represents the Holy Spirit: light and holiness. God pointed to Aaron as His chosen priest with the symbol of almond blossoms and all who had come against Aaron trembled in fear.
- “Three bowls shall be made like almond blossoms on one branch, with an ornamental knob and a flower, and three bowls made like almond blossoms on the other branch, with an ornamental knob and a flower—and so for the six branches that come out of the lampstand. On the lampstand itself four bowls shall be made like almond blossoms, each with its ornamental knob and flower. “ Exodus 25:33-34
- “The next day Moses entered the tent and saw that Aaron’s staff, which represented the tribe of Levi, had not only sprouted but had budded, blossomed and produced almonds.” Numbers 17:8
- “Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Jeremiah, what do you see?”
And I said, “I see a branch of an almond tree.”
Then the LORD said to me, “You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word.” Jer 1:11-12
- 68 “ Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,
69 And has raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of His servant David, …74 To grant us that we, Being delivered from the hand of our enemies, Might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.” Luke 1
- “But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:22-23
- “But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;”1Peter 2:9
Let God bring new life to the dead dreams in your life. Offer Him your sin, old wounds, the hurtful words, the mountains and barriers before you and let Him anoint you for His purposes. If God chooses you, no matter who or what comes against you, you shall be fruitful. He will light your path, He will cause your life to bloom with the beauty of His Glory. No one or no thing can stop you!
A heart filled with abundant treasures will produce abundant fruit, will stand in God’s holy places, will receive blessing and vindication from Jesus. Amen!
View the Collection
Materials: Sterling Silver, Gold-Fill, Quartz Crystals, Swarovski Crystals
Hand made from feminine chains that meet at open hearts and dangle sparkling crystals.
- “for the tree is known by his fruit … for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things…” Matt 12:33-35
- “A wise man’s heart guides his mouth, and his lips promote instruction.” Prov 16:23
- “Pay attention and listen to the sayings of the wise; apply your heart to what I teach, for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart and have all of them ready on your lips.” Prov 22:1-19
- “My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the utterance from my heart will give understanding.” Ps 49:3
- “No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it. See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.” Deut 30:14,15
- “I am about to open my mouth; my words are on the tip of my tongue. My words come from an upright heart; my lips sincerely speak what I know. The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.” Job 33:2-4
- “I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.” Ps 9:1-3
- “Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false. He will receive blessing from the LORD and vindication from God his Savior.” Psalm 24:3-5
- “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.” Ps 19:14
- “”The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Rom 10:8-10
Our heart and our mouth will overflow with the fruit of the seeds we have placed within them. The power to save our very souls lies there with them. Let’s fill our hearts and mouths with the Word of God and cultivate it daily that we may be pure and good in His sight, and produce much sweet tasting fruit for His glory.