A heart filled with abundant treasures will produce abundant fruit, will stand in God’s holy places, will receive blessing and vindication from Jesus. Amen!
Materials: Sterling Silver, Gold-Fill, Quartz Crystals, Swarovski Crystals
Hand made from feminine chains that meet at open hearts and dangle sparkling crystals.
- “for the tree is known by his fruit … for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things…” Matt 12:33-35
- “A wise man’s heart guides his mouth, and his lips promote instruction.” Prov 16:23
- “Pay attention and listen to the sayings of the wise; apply your heart to what I teach, for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart and have all of them ready on your lips.” Prov 22:1-19
- “My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the utterance from my heart will give understanding.” Ps 49:3
- “No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it. See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.” Deut 30:14,15
- “I am about to open my mouth; my words are on the tip of my tongue. My words come from an upright heart; my lips sincerely speak what I know. The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.” Job 33:2-4
- “I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.” Ps 9:1-3
- “Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false. He will receive blessing from the LORD and vindication from God his Savior.” Psalm 24:3-5
- “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.” Ps 19:14
- “”The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Rom 10:8-10
Our heart and our mouth will overflow with the fruit of the seeds we have placed within them. The power to save our very souls lies there with them. Let’s fill our hearts and mouths with the Word of God and cultivate it daily that we may be pure and good in His sight, and produce much sweet tasting fruit for His glory.