When God anoints your life for a purpose, even the dead things can come forth, blossom and produce fruit.
Materials: Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, Rose Quartz, Opals and Mother of Pearl
In the tabernacle of the Lord stood a gold lampstand decorated with almond blossoms. The lampstand represents the light of Christ and the oil that filled it represents the Holy Spirit: light and holiness. God pointed to Aaron as His chosen priest with the symbol of almond blossoms and all who had come against Aaron trembled in fear.
- “Three bowls shall be made like almond blossoms on one branch, with an ornamental knob and a flower, and three bowls made like almond blossoms on the other branch, with an ornamental knob and a flower—and so for the six branches that come out of the lampstand. On the lampstand itself four bowls shall be made like almond blossoms, each with its ornamental knob and flower. “ Exodus 25:33-34
- “The next day Moses entered the tent and saw that Aaron’s staff, which represented the tribe of Levi, had not only sprouted but had budded, blossomed and produced almonds.” Numbers 17:8
- “Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Jeremiah, what do you see?”
And I said, “I see a branch of an almond tree.”
Then the LORD said to me, “You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word.” Jer 1:11-12
- 68 “ Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,
69 And has raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of His servant David, …74 To grant us that we, Being delivered from the hand of our enemies, Might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.” Luke 1
- “But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:22-23
- “But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;”1Peter 2:9
Let God bring new life to the dead dreams in your life. Offer Him your sin, old wounds, the hurtful words, the mountains and barriers before you and let Him anoint you for His purposes. If God chooses you, no matter who or what comes against you, you shall be fruitful. He will light your path, He will cause your life to bloom with the beauty of His Glory. No one or no thing can stop you!