A Life of Love is a gift from God, designed for us to be cherished and cultivated daily through prayer and faith.
Materials: Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, Leather
Celebrate a life of love between you and the mate God gave you. My “Life” collections celebrate who we are and who created us. Each piece is hand formed using silver Art Clay and is 99.9% silver. A special “life verse” is prayerfully chosen using a significant date in your life as a couple. These pieces are all one of a kind.
- We love because he first loved us.” 1 John 4:19
- “6 the LORD God formed the man 7from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. 18The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” 21 So the LORD God … took one of the man’s ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib … 23The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman, for she was taken out of man.”
24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Genesis 2
- “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corin 13:13
- “we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all the saints— the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel that has come to you.” Colossians 1:4-6b
- “there will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying,
“Give thanks to the LORD Almighty, for the LORD is good;
his love endures forever.” Jer 33:10-11
- “If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.” Phil 2:1-2
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. . . Love never fails.” 1 Corin 13:4-8
Love never fails, because LOVE comes from God Himself. He IS love, and we can love, because He first loved us. Our faith and hope in Him allows us to in turn love unconditionally.