Trust that He will send the rain in due season. “But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary,They shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31
Click here to view the Collection
Materials: 12kt gold fill or sterling silver dotted with iolite or blue lapis gemstones.
We’ve heard it; “Patience is a virtue.” But oh is it so hard! This collection helps keep our focus on the horizon and our ears to the wind. Watch and listen. Focus on the Lord and patiently wait for His promise of rain.
- “Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.” James 5:7-8
- Then Elijah said to Ahab, “Go up, eat and drink; for there is the sound of abundance of rain.” 1 Kings 18:41
- “Then He will give the rain for your seed
With which you sow the ground,
And bread of the increase of the earth;
It will be fat and plentiful.
In that day your cattle will feed
In large pastures.” Isaiah 30:23
- “For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God;” Hebrews 6:7
- “Rain down, you heavens, from above,
And let the skies pour down righteousness;
Let the earth open, let them bring forth salvation,
And let righteousness spring up together.
I, the Lord, have created it.” Isaiah 45:8
- “We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.” Hebrews 6:12
- “Brothers and sisters, as an example of patience in the face of suffering, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord.” James 5:10
- “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” Colossians 3:12
Establish your heart. Be strong. Sew in faith, call upon the name of the Lord, look to the horizon, and listen for the sound, for He will send rain. Let patience produce in you a strong heart.
Live as a child of light, do not hide in the shadows, but let truth be revealed, God be Glorified, and the life within you shine for the world to see.
View the Collection Here
Materials: Sterling silver or Gold Fill and stones like black onyx, black agate, tiger eye, blackstone, and large faceted quartz crystals.
This collection is all about the power of light to overcome darkness. The pieces in this collection are bold, contrasting sleek or chunky black stones with glimmers of light.
- “And God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.” Gen 1:3-4
- “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
- “You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light.” 2 Sam 22:29
- “Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.” Ps 112:4
- “The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.” Isaiah 9:2
- “Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.” Micah 7:8
- “No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light. Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are good, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are bad, your body also is full of darkness. See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness.” Luke 11:33-35
- “This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.” John 3:19
- “I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.” John 12:46
- “The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.” Rom 13:12
- “For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.” 2 Corin 4:6
- “For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light” Eph 5:8
When you accept Jesus into your heart and into your life, the Light of the World lives within you. It is no little light, it is the Glory of God that conquers darkness, let that light within you SHINE!
“The LORD is the stronghold of my life — of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1
View the Collection Here
Materials: Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, Gemstone Birthstones
One of a kind creations just like you are! My “Life” collection celebrates who we are and who created us. Each piece is hand formed using silver Art Clay and is 99.9% silver. A special “life verse” was prayerfully chosen using your birth date. The pieces also include sterling silver components and genuine gemstone birthstones (on select pieces).
- “the L-RD G-d formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” Genesis 2:7
- “For Thou hast made my reins; Thou hast knit me together in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks unto Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well.” Psalm 139:13-14
- “Thou makest me to know the path of life; In Thy presence is fulness of joy, In Thy right hand bliss forever more.” Psalm 16:11
- “The L-RD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The L-RD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1
- “”Stand up and bless the L-RD your G-d from everlasting to everlasting; and Let them say: Blessed be Thy glorious Name, that is exalted above all blessing and praise. Thou art the L-RD, even Thou alone; Thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all things that are thereon, the seas and all that is in them, and Thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth Thee.” Nehemiah 9:5b&6
- “The L-RD is my shepherd, I shall not want… Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the L-RD forever.” Psalm 23: 1 & 6
- “I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse; therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed; to love the L-RD thy G-d, to hearken to His voice, and to cleave unto to Him, for that is thy life” Deut 30:19-20
All scripture taken from the Tanakh-The Holy Scriptures—Jewish Publication Society of America. 1917
The presence of the Lord, the glory of the Lord, the power of the Lord can be seen in a cloud and heard in the sound of booming thunder.
View the Collection Here
Materials: These chunky stone pieces are handmade from sterling silver, marble, grey feldspar, grey canyon and/or rainbow fluorite.
These pieces portray strength and softness at the same time.
- “16 On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled. 17 Then Moses led the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain.” Exodus 19
- “and the glory of the LORD settled on Mount Sinai. For six days the cloud covered the mountain, and on the seventh day the LORD called to Moses from within the cloud.” Exodus 24:16
- “THE LORD WILL ROAR FROM ZION AND THUNDER FROM JERUSALEM; THE EARTH AND THE SKY WILL TREMBLE. BUT THE LORD WILL BE A REFUGE FOR HIS PEOPLE, A STRONGHOLD FOR THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL.” JOEL 3:16
- “Then the cloud covered the Tent of Meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.”Exodus 40:34
- “Then the glory of the LORD rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. Thecloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of the LORD.” Ezekiel 10:4
- ” 23Jesus replied, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified…28Father, glorify your name!” Then a voice came from heaven, “I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.” 29The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.” John 12
- “At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.” Luke 21:27
- “5From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. ” Revelations 4
- 6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:
For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
7Let us rejoice and be glad
and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
and his bride has made herself ready.” Revelation 19:5-7
Thunder announces the glory of the Lord and the coming celebration of the risen Lamb of God. It also reminds us of the presence of the Lord God in our lives. He is omnipotent, all powerful, ever present and yet He says He is our refuge and strength. Thank you Lord for your presence in our lives!