The presence of the Lord, the glory of the Lord, the power of the Lord can be seen in a cloud and heard in the sound of booming thunder.
Materials: These chunky stone pieces are handmade from sterling silver, marble, grey feldspar, grey canyon and/or rainbow fluorite.
These pieces portray strength and softness at the same time.
- “16 On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled. 17 Then Moses led the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain.” Exodus 19
- “and the glory of the LORD settled on Mount Sinai. For six days the cloud covered the mountain, and on the seventh day the LORD called to Moses from within the cloud.” Exodus 24:16
- “THE LORD WILL ROAR FROM ZION AND THUNDER FROM JERUSALEM; THE EARTH AND THE SKY WILL TREMBLE. BUT THE LORD WILL BE A REFUGE FOR HIS PEOPLE, A STRONGHOLD FOR THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL.” JOEL 3:16
- “Then the cloud covered the Tent of Meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.”Exodus 40:34
- “Then the glory of the LORD rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. Thecloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of the LORD.” Ezekiel 10:4
- ” 23Jesus replied, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified…28Father, glorify your name!” Then a voice came from heaven, “I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.” 29The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.” John 12
- “At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.” Luke 21:27
- “5From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. ” Revelations 4
- 6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:
For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
7Let us rejoice and be glad
and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
and his bride has made herself ready.” Revelation 19:5-7
Thunder announces the glory of the Lord and the coming celebration of the risen Lamb of God. It also reminds us of the presence of the Lord God in our lives. He is omnipotent, all powerful, ever present and yet He says He is our refuge and strength. Thank you Lord for your presence in our lives!