Live as a child of light, do not hide in the shadows, but let truth be revealed, God be Glorified, and the life within you shine for the world to see.
Materials: Sterling silver or Gold Fill and stones like black onyx, black agate, tiger eye, blackstone, and large faceted quartz crystals.
This collection is all about the power of light to overcome darkness. The pieces in this collection are bold, contrasting sleek or chunky black stones with glimmers of light.
- “And God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.” Gen 1:3-4
- “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
- “You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light.” 2 Sam 22:29
- “Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.” Ps 112:4
- “The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.” Isaiah 9:2
- “Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.” Micah 7:8
- “No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light. Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are good, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are bad, your body also is full of darkness. See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness.” Luke 11:33-35
- “This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.” John 3:19
- “I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.” John 12:46
- “The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.” Rom 13:12
- “For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.” 2 Corin 4:6
- “For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light” Eph 5:8
When you accept Jesus into your heart and into your life, the Light of the World lives within you. It is no little light, it is the Glory of God that conquers darkness, let that light within you SHINE!