Trust that He will send the rain in due season. “But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary,They shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31
Materials: 12kt gold fill or sterling silver dotted with iolite or blue lapis gemstones.
We’ve heard it; “Patience is a virtue.” But oh is it so hard! This collection helps keep our focus on the horizon and our ears to the wind. Watch and listen. Focus on the Lord and patiently wait for His promise of rain.
- “Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.” James 5:7-8
- Then Elijah said to Ahab, “Go up, eat and drink; for there is the sound of abundance of rain.” 1 Kings 18:41
- “Then He will give the rain for your seed
With which you sow the ground,
And bread of the increase of the earth;
It will be fat and plentiful.
In that day your cattle will feed
In large pastures.” Isaiah 30:23
- “For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God;” Hebrews 6:7
- “Rain down, you heavens, from above,
And let the skies pour down righteousness;
Let the earth open, let them bring forth salvation,
And let righteousness spring up together.
I, the Lord, have created it.” Isaiah 45:8
- “We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.” Hebrews 6:12
- “Brothers and sisters, as an example of patience in the face of suffering, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord.” James 5:10
- “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” Colossians 3:12
Establish your heart. Be strong. Sew in faith, call upon the name of the Lord, look to the horizon, and listen for the sound, for He will send rain. Let patience produce in you a strong heart.