The word commands us to go into the world and preach the good news & draw people to Jesus. This inspiring little set encourages us to Go! Where ever you are, Go! Go and tell the good news!
Click here to see more from the Go-Go Collection.
Materials: Sterling Silver, Cultured Fresh Water Pearls, Gold Fill
The pearls/sterling balls represent the world we live in, and the sterling silver hoops represent us “going” around our world.
- “Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” Matthew 9:38
- “Come, follow me, Jesus said, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matt 4:19
- “He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Matt 15:16
- “We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.” 2 Corinthians 5:20
- “The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.” Isaiah 61:1-3
- “He went out and began to talk freely, spreading the news. As a result, Jesus could no longer enter a town openly … Yet the people still came to him from everywhere.” Mark 1:45
- “Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Christ.” Acts 5:42
- “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” Romans 10:13-15
Let the Lord send you on your mission into the world, to let them know of the Great and Mighty Loving God, and of His Love for each and every one of us. Go. Love. Bring Jesus.
Flavor for the world, offering to God, a source of healing from death and barrenness, a sign of covenant, and an anointer of the newborn.
Click here to see more from the Salt of the Earth Collection
This beautiful group of handcrafted jewelry echoes of a hand full of course sea salt. Its monochromatic color scheme is rich in textures and finishes.
Materials: sterling silver chains and components, chunks of tumbled quartz crystals and white agate stones, chips of white howlite, quartz, and moonstone, and touches of heishe shells and moonstone button beads.
- “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.” Matt 5:13
- “Season all your grain offerings with salt. Do not leave the salt of the covenant of your God out of your grain offerings; add salt to all your offerings.” Leviticus 2:13
- “Don’t you know that the LORD, the God of Israel, has given the kingship of Israel to David and his descendants forever by a covenant of salt?” 2 Chronicles 13:5
- “Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take fragrant spices…and pure frankincense, all in equal amounts, and make a fragrant blend of incense, the work of a perfumer. It is to be salted and pure and sacred… place it in front of the Testimony in the Tent of Meeting, where I will meet with you. It shall be most holy to you.” Exodus 30:34-36
- “Bring me a new bowl,” he said, “and put salt in it.” So they brought it to him. Then he went out to the spring and threw the salt into it, saying, “This is what the LORD says: ‘I have healed this water. Never again will it cause death or make the land unproductive.’ ” And the water has remained wholesome to this day, according to the word Elisha had spoken.” 2 Kings 2:20&21
- “On the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to make you clean, nor were you rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths.” Ezekiel 16:4
- “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” Colossians 4:6
Let’s be salty Christians. Salty Christians season the world around them, they offer themselves to the Lord, they are a sign of the covenant God has made with His people, they bring Jesus, the one true healer to the world. Salty Christians help care for the newborn believer so they are not left alone and speak to others with grace and wisdom. Let’s all be Salty!