The word commands us to go into the world and preach the good news & draw people to Jesus. This inspiring little set encourages us to Go! Where ever you are, Go! Go and tell the good news!
Materials: Sterling Silver, Cultured Fresh Water Pearls, Gold Fill
The pearls/sterling balls represent the world we live in, and the sterling silver hoops represent us “going” around our world.
- “Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” Matthew 9:38
- “Come, follow me, Jesus said, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matt 4:19
- “He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Matt 15:16
- “We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.” 2 Corinthians 5:20
- “The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.” Isaiah 61:1-3
- “He went out and began to talk freely, spreading the news. As a result, Jesus could no longer enter a town openly … Yet the people still came to him from everywhere.” Mark 1:45
- “Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Christ.” Acts 5:42
- “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” Romans 10:13-15
Let the Lord send you on your mission into the world, to let them know of the Great and Mighty Loving God, and of His Love for each and every one of us. Go. Love. Bring Jesus.