Flavor for the world, offering to God, a source of healing from death and barrenness, a sign of covenant, and an anointer of the newborn.
This beautiful group of handcrafted jewelry echoes of a hand full of course sea salt. Its monochromatic color scheme is rich in textures and finishes.
Materials: sterling silver chains and components, chunks of tumbled quartz crystals and white agate stones, chips of white howlite, quartz, and moonstone, and touches of heishe shells and moonstone button beads.
- “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.” Matt 5:13
- “Season all your grain offerings with salt. Do not leave the salt of the covenant of your God out of your grain offerings; add salt to all your offerings.” Leviticus 2:13
- “Don’t you know that the LORD, the God of Israel, has given the kingship of Israel to David and his descendants forever by a covenant of salt?” 2 Chronicles 13:5
- “Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take fragrant spices…and pure frankincense, all in equal amounts, and make a fragrant blend of incense, the work of a perfumer. It is to be salted and pure and sacred… place it in front of the Testimony in the Tent of Meeting, where I will meet with you. It shall be most holy to you.” Exodus 30:34-36
- “Bring me a new bowl,” he said, “and put salt in it.” So they brought it to him. Then he went out to the spring and threw the salt into it, saying, “This is what the LORD says: ‘I have healed this water. Never again will it cause death or make the land unproductive.’ ” And the water has remained wholesome to this day, according to the word Elisha had spoken.” 2 Kings 2:20&21
- “On the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to make you clean, nor were you rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths.” Ezekiel 16:4
- “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” Colossians 4:6