There is a time to rejoice and enjoy ourselves, a time to be filled with joy, laugh and dance.
Materials: Gold fill, Vermeil, Sterling Silver, Chalcedony (dyed), Citrine gemstones
These pieces are just for fun, to remind us that there is a time to rejoice and enjoy ourselves. Pieces of this collection are one of a kind or limited editions and have a bit of whimsy about them. They are a reminder to just have fun, and enjoy this good life that the Lord has given you.
- “1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance” Ecclesiastes 3:1&4
- “For seven days celebrate the Feast to the LORD your God at the place the LORD will choose. For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.” Deuteronomy 16:15
- “David told the leaders of the Levites to appoint their brothers as singers to sing joyful songs, accompanied by musical instruments: lyres, harps and cymbals.” 1 Chronicles 15:16
- “I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.” Jeremiah 32:41
- “Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy” Peter 1:8
- “At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.” Lk 10:21
- “But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy.” Isa 26:19
- “Sing for joy, O heavens, for the LORD has done this; shout aloud, O earth beneath. Burst into song, you mountains, you forests and all your trees, for the LORD has redeemed Jacob, he displays his glory in Israel.” Isaiah 44:23
- “The ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.” Isaiah 51:11
- “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Heb 12:2
Let’s not take ourselves too seriously. Just have fun, and enjoy this good life that the Lord has given you. There is a time to be joyful, and many great reasons to rejoice. Don’t let that time pass you by.