A set inspired by Queen Esther, reminding us of our royalty in Christ Jesus.
Materials: gold fill, vermeil (sterling silver plated in 22 kt gold), or sterling silver and beautiful purple amethysts, the color of royalty.
The original pieces from this regal collection were made of twists of gold fill chain that dropped ornate vermeil & amethyst beads. The necklace back showcased a large vermeil and amethyst cross. Those pieces are all sold out, but you can still feel like an exotic queen with the playful Rio Baubles pieces currently available with dazzling amethysts dangling from delicate sterling silver chains.
We are joint heirs in Christ, the one and only Son of the Most High God and the King of Kings. We are not only His children, but also His bride.
- no·bil·i·ty: 1. dignity of mind; greatness; grandeur; that elevation of soul which comprehends bravery, generosity, magnanimity, intrepidity, and contempt of everything that dishonors character
2. Antiquity of family; descent from noble ancestors; distinction by blood, usually joined with riches.
- “To Him who loves us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.” Revelations 1:5&6
- “8bEsther also was taken to the king’s palace and entrusted to Hegai, who had charge of the harem. 9 The girl pleased him and won his favor. Immediately he provided her with her beauty treatments and special food. He assigned to her seven maids selected from the king’s palace and moved her and her maids into the best place …15 When the turn came for Esther…to go to the king, she asked for nothing other than what Hegai, …suggested. And Esther won the favor of everyone who saw her. 16 She was taken to King Xerxes in the royal residence…17 Now the king was attracted to Esther more than to any of the other women, and she won his favor and approval …So he set a royal crown on her head and made her queen…18 And the king gave a great banquet, Esther’s banquet, for all his nobles and officials. He proclaimed a holiday throughout the provinces and distributed gifts with royal liberality.” Esther 2
- “The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.” Romans 8:16-18
- “I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.” Isaiah 61:10
- “I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.” Rev 21:2
Walk like a Princess, walk like a Queen, because when you are with Jesus, you are one.