These three words are so beautifully intertwined that together they have a synergy that far exceeds any one on its own. Powerful!
Click here to see what is currently available from the “Faith, Hope and Love” Collection
Materials: Sterling Silver, Quartz Crystals, Fresh Water Pearls.
Faith is represented by “mustard seed” sterling balls and the signature Salt & Light tag, Hope by quartz crystals or fresh water pearls and a sterling silver cross, and Love by large teardrop quartz crystal briolettes and a two hearts sterling charm.
- “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corin 13:13
- “We have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all the saints— the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel that has come to you.” Colossians 1:4-6b
- “We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thess 1:3
- “Let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.” 1 Thessalonians 5:7-9
- Faith: “I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matt 17:20
- Hope: “He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.” Titus 3:5b-7
- Love: “there will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying, “Give thanks to the LORD Almighty, for the LORD is good; his love endures forever.” Jer 33:10-11
- “We love because he first loved us.” 1 John 4:19
- “If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.” Philippians 2:1-2
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. . . Love never fails.” 1 Corin 13:4-8
Love never fails, because LOVE comes from God Himself. He IS love, and we can love, because He first loved us. Our faith and hope in Him allows us to intern love unconditionally. Living a life of Faith, a life full of Hope, and a life of Love is an exhilarating way to live.
The word reveals Jesus to be the Redeemer who will cause the desert to burst forth in blossom and who likens his beloved to a lily among the thorns.
Click here to find more from the Rose of Sharon collection.
Materials: Red Coral (Dyed), Sterling & Fine Silver, Nephrite Jade (Natural)
Make a bold statement with these pieces. Small & sweet and big & bold flowers are carved in red coral or set in sterling and fine silver.
- Psalm 63—A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah.
1 O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. 2 I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. 3 Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.
- “The LORD your God has … has watched over your journey through this vast desert. These forty years the LORD your God has been with you, and you have not lacked anything.” Deut 2:7
- “in the desert. There you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a father carries his son” Deut 1:31
- “The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the splendour of Carmel and Sharon; they will see the glory of the LORD, the spleen-dour of our God.” Isaiah 35:1&2
- “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever… to him who led his people through the desert, His love endures forever.” Ps 136:1&16
- “till the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, and the desert becomes a fertile field, and the fertile field seems like a forest. Justice will dwell in the desert and righteousness live in the fertile field.” Isaiah 32:15&16
- A voice of one calling: “In the desert prepare the way for the LORD; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.” Isaiah 40:3
- “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.” Isaiah 43:18-19“
- Beloved “I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys.”
Lover “Like a lily among thorns is my darling among the maidens.” Song of Solomon 2:1&2
These roses are a sweet reminder of the beauty of our lover. His love causes us to blossom and thrive in this difficult world. Let His love nurture, protect and guide you through the high places and the low valleys. Let Him be your source of refreshment and LIFE.