Carry the anointing of the Holy Spirit with you wherever you go.
Materials: Gold Fill, Sterling Silver, Amber, Citrine, Calcite, Golden Quartz, Silk
- “Command the Israelites to bring you clear oil of pressed olives for the light so that the lamps may be kept burning.” Exodus 27:20
- “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6 At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’10 …the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut. 11 Later the others also came. ‘Sir! Sir!’ they said. ‘Open the door for us!’ 12 But he replied, ‘I tell you the truth, I don’t know you.’ 13 Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.” Matt 25:1-6, 10-13
- “They made the lampstand of pure gold and hammered it out, … And on the lampstand were four cups shaped like almond flowers …” Exodus 37:17&20
- I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lights on it, with seven channels to the lights. Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left. This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.” Zech 4:2,3,6
- “Fill your horn with oil and be on your way; I am sending you to Jesse of Bethlehem. I have chosen one of his sons to be king…Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart…Then the LORD said, Rise and anoint him; he is the one. So Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from that day on the Spirit of the LORD came upon David in power.” 1 Samuel 16:1,7,12,13
Oil is the symbol of God’s anointing on your life. When you have the anointing of the Holy Spirit you can walk in light and in power. Don’t leave home without it!